Message To International Nurses and CNAs Applicants
We are affiliate with several Staffing Company along with Universal Staffing Solutions and Royal Career Training Center and offer the best source for your career transition to United States. We have bright and knowledgeable professionals who can make an immediate and profound impact on your job placement, immigration and allocation process. Our relationships with healthcare facilities across the United States enable us to locate the most suitable nursing job position for you in the most time-efficient manner.
While working with Council for Global Exchange with Staffing Companies, you will find us to be a dedicated team, each with our own strengths to accommodate your specific needs. We will handle all the hassles and deliver only effective and pleasurable experience.
International Nursing Recruitment Program
CGEX has actively seeking “qualified international nursing graduates” and also we are seeking who wants to dedicate the Certified Nurse Assistant position. Through interviewing and screening process, we will provide USCIS sponsorship (Employment-Based Preferences) for these nursing candidates to successfully obtain their US Permanent Resident Status and achieve their dreams of working as a nurse and CNA in the United States.
Our Comprehensive Package
• Immigration consultation for Nurses and CNAs
• Future Job Interview training
• Orientations & Transportations (example: airport pickup after arrival to US with Permanent Resident Status; housing arrangements and others)
Requirement For Nursing Applicants (prior to job commencement)
• English Proficiency
• Recent Clinical Experiences (prefer minimum of 2 years experiences, prior to arrival to US with Permanent Resident Status)
Requirement For CNA Applicants
• 19-59 years old
• Do not require the English Proficiency
• Submit the Criminal Background
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
A CAN’s main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. They also work together with medical technology, like billing software, health information software and medical record charting software. CNAs report to either Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical or Licensed Vocational nurses.
• Bathe and dress patients
• Serve meals and help patients eat
• Take vital signs
• Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
• Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
• Provide and empty bedpans
• Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
• Answer patient calls
• Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
• Clean and sanitize patient areas
• Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
Employment Terms & Benefits
• 1 or 2 years with the employer (immigration visa sponsor)
• Salary & Compensation for Nurse (Range from $35 – $45 USD per hour, depending on nursing specialty, years of clinical experiences, future US work location, and in conjunction with other benefits)
• Salary& Compensation for CAN(Range from $15-$22 USD per hour)
• Insurances(depending on Employer, It may provide Medical, Vision, Life, Dental, Professional Liability, Worker’s Compensation)